Diretamente de Tel Aviv, Israel, vem o art o noise do duo Saint God.
Um verdadeira massacre recheado de dissonâncias, as vezes mais no wave, em outros mais art noise e ainda em outras simplesmente mais guitar, referências que tornam-se meramente ilustrativas, servindo apenas como norte para a sonoridade dos caras.
Narasvette é o novo single deles lançado mês passado que sucede o esporrento Mentefiore de Fevereiro desse ano também, ou seja, a produtividade é em alta profusão com o Saint God.
Mantenha os caras longe de indie kids, eles jamais irão entender.
***** Interview with Saint God *****
1. We wanted to feel "winter" again, so we started in the summer of 2015 which was beyond hot. I think out debut EP "Realise" reflects that type of vibe.
Q: Who are your influences?
2. Kyuss, Darkthrone, Slowidve and anything from Reggae to Hip Hop, Jungle and what not.
Q. Make a list of 5 albuns of all time…
Burzum - Filosofem
Immortal - at the Heart of Winter
Sleep - Dopesmoker
Soft Machine - Third
Dismember - Massive Killing Capacity
Kyuss - Welcome to Sky Valley
Eyehategod - Dopesick
Omni Trio - Soul Promenade (Remixes)
the Jesus and Mary Chain - Psychocandy
Outkast - Aquemini
Q. How do you feel playing live?
4.Its a different kind of a trip, like some sort of a shamanic ritual. We love playing live as well as making tunes in the studio.
Q. How do you describe Saint God sounds?
5.Urban sound for life! screaming, groovy, hazy and daydreaming.
Q: Tell us about the process of recording the songs ?
6. We get together in the studio, we track the basic track live to tape, together in the same room. Usually one full take of drums and guitar. After that we'll record the vocals on top of it, sometimes another guitar part here and there.
Q. Which new bands do you recommend?
7. Sonic Death from St.petersburg, Russia.
Meshukatzot from Tel Aviv, Israel.
Moaning from the usa.
Q: Which band would you love to made a cover version of?
8. Playing a cover to us is could be an opportunity to maybe say and express something spontaneous and relevant on stage. The only cover we played thus far was "Silver Machine" by Hawkwind. There will be more in the future defo!
Q: What are your plans for the future?
9. To play as many shows in as many places over the summer, and then start writing and recording another album
Q: Any parting words?
10. Thanks a lot for the interview man, we'd love to play in Brazil one day!