Pra fechar a noite gélida de 29 de abril de 2014 o TBTCI ataca com os sônicos do Sweet Jane and Claire, tipo assim, pegue o Surfer Rosa e tranque dentro de um quarto durante anos 4 italianos freaks, o resultado é o Sweet Jane and Claire, acrescente ao tempero SY, J&MC, BJM, e esta feito a parada.
O disquinho Sticky Caramel Mind cdzinho pegajoso pra porra tá dando sopa lá no ECAZ e eu mais do que recomendo sua aquisicão imediata, afinal de contas não é qualquer dia que aparece uma cacetada tão bem dada nos tímpanos, e digo mais, logo mais novíssimos capítulos do flerte entre TBTCI e o Sweet Jane and Claire.
Por hora, vamos de entrevista e divirta-se com o barulho dos caras porque gruda que é uma beleza.
***** Interview with Sweet Jane And Claire *****
Q. When did Sweet Jane and Claire starts, tell us about the history...
1) The project was born in january 2012; Well we’re very rehearsed in our simple life too…we live in the same country and we share a lots of things…we have a common passion, so it’s was easy to form a band! Trust me in this country only music allows us to be still alive, otherwise it’s easy fall in depression
Q: Who are your influences?
2)Our influences are very different and colored: BJM, Spacemen 3, JAMC, Pixies,Nick Cave, Sonic Youth,Tom Waits,Matt Elliott,Ennio Morricone,Kim Deal an more.
Hey we’re guys of good taste! This list doesn’t cover all our influences, but gives you an idea.
Q. Made a list of 5 albuns of all time…
3) - Surfer Rosa and Come On Pilgrims (Pixies) - Hot Rats (Frank Zappa) - Bravery Repetiton and noise (BJM) - Kid A (Radiohead) Sound of Confusion (Spcmn 3) The piper at the gate of dawn (Pink Floyd)
Q. How do you fell playing alive?
4) Playing live is so amazing and exciting, we fell electric and proud because we believe we believe in what we do!
Q. How do you describe Sweet Jane and Claire sounds?
5) Like a snake that bites your heart!
Q: Tell us about the process of recording the songs ?
6) Well there are 2 important processes: before we recorded Sticky Caramel Mind, I wrote down many ideas that were floating in my mind. I then showed the songs to the band and luckily they fell in love with them. Pablo then wrote the lyrics, based on surrealistic tales, hallucinogenic experiences in which he describes colours, psychedelic dreams, strange animals, sweet sensations. The recurrent themes are essentially about sex, death and oblivion!
Now the song-writing process is based on a sharing of ideas, more collaborative in which everyone can offer many colours! The outcome is amazing!
Q. Which new bands do you recommended?
7) Sweet Jane And Claire
Q: Which bands you love to made a cover version?
8) We would like to play "Don't play with guns" from The Black Angels" or "Psych Love/Damage from Black Moth Super Rainbows
Q: What´s the plans for future....
9) we're planning the second album's recording and many gigs across Italy and Europe..!!
Q: Any parting words?
10) any parting words? Thank you very much ma good man!