segunda-feira, 3 de novembro de 2014

Perfect Pop with The Fin. - An Interview


The Fin,, novíssima banda japonesa de Kobe, é uma daquelas bandas a procura da canção perfeita, sem cair para o lado cafona e brega da coisa toda, o The Fin. é refinado, elegante e climático.

Tudo isso esta estampado no ep lançado no ano passado Glowing Red on The Store que antecede seu debute prometido para dezembro agora, e se as previsões se confirmarem, vem um daqueles álbuns pra se apaixonar.

Que venha dezembro.....

***** Interview with The Fin. *****




Q. When did The Fin starts tell us about the history...
We've been working on this band for 2 years. We're old friends, met each other when we were four~six yeas old.

Q: Who are your influences?
I listen to some kind of music like Electronica, Rock, R&B. Many of them I listen to are creating music in Indie style. Not just Music, I always have influences from daily life, friends, movie and art, especially Impressionism. My work is like a track of my daily life.

Q. Made a list of 5 albums of all time…
It's very difficult to choose... I selected recent important albums for me.

xx / The xx
Clash The Truth / Beach Fossils
NO MORE STORIES ARE TOLD TODAY I'M SORRY THEY WASHED AWAY NO MORE STORIES THE WORLD IS GREY I'M TIRED LET'S WASH AWAY /
Mew Settle /
Disclosure Woman / Rhye

Q. How do you fell playing live?
I feel a kind of trying to communicate with other people. I like it.

Q. How do you describe The Fin sounds?
It's impressionism. The sounds describe the way I feel, the way I see things.

Q: Tell us about the process of recording the songs ?
Going well. All recordings for a first album are finished. It's gonna be pretty good one.


Q. Which new bands do you recommended?
I'd like to recommend a Japanese band called "Paellas". We're playing together next month.

Q: Which bands you love to made a cover version?
The Smiths is the most.

Q: What´s the plans for future....
We'll go to US and Europe for tour and festivals. I want to feel a lot of kind of culture thorough tour.

Q: Any parting words?
Thank you for reading. The first album of ours is out Dec.3. Don't miss it!
*
*
*
Thanks