terça-feira, 27 de janeiro de 2015

In The Shower with Homeshake - An Interview



Jogo rápido, uma Q/A com Peter Sagar sobre seu projeto solo Homeshake. O cara gravava com Mac de Marco, mas seu projeto solo se mostra muito mais bacana do que podemos pensar.

Um exercício de lo-fi jazz experimental é o In The Shower sem último trabalho mostra. Umas pitadas de Jad Fair e Half Japonese percorrem o trabalho do Homeshake dando um charme singular no disco.

Interessantíssimo pra momentos desapego xiita. Vale muito a audição.


***** Interview with Homeshake *****




Q. When did Homeshake started, tell us about the history...
1- After I moved to Montreal from my hometown I changed my pseudonym and then it became real

Q: Who are your influences?
2- Anything with deep deep bass

Q. Make a list of 5 albuns of all time…
3- I couldn't possibly choose only five

Q. How do you feel playing live?
4- I usually feel a little shy and weird, especially if I'm playing by myself

Q. How do you describe Homeshake sounds?
5- My depression into headphones


Q: Tell us about the process of recording the songs ?
6- For the last album I went into the studio with my friend Mike and we would record a few songs here or there, scattered between my touring schedule which was extremely busy at the time.

Q. Which new bands do you recommended?
7- Jerry Paper, EOLA, Andy Boay, Walter TV, The Mild High Club, Brazilian Money, Unblonde, Silk Rhodes

Q: Which band would you love to made a cover version of?
8- I really want to find a Madonna song I can cover but covers are hard

Q: What´s the plans for future....
9- Finished a new record coming out spring time, going to play some shows

Q: Any parting words?
10- Thanks for listening!
*
*
*
Thanks

http://sinderlyn.com/homeshake-2/
https://homeshake.bandcamp.com/album/in-the-shower