Os chilenos, Francisco Hofmann , guitarra e voz e Paula Martínez, baixo, synths e voz, formam o novíssimo Nocheósfera, que debutou há pouco menos de um mês com seus primeiro EP, o cinzento "Interiores".
Passeando por entre o pós punk, o shoegaze com sutis toque sonhadores, o duo, em sua estreia, encanta desde os primeiros momentos da belíssima "Soñar" até o grand finale com a sugestiva "Adiós".
Para novatos, o Nocheósfera demonstra uma absoluta perfeição entre vozes, melodias e devaneios. Audição obrigatório para qualquer fã de boa música.
***** Interview with Nocheósfera *****
1) We met each other seven years ago and we have been a couple since then. we were always on the music world but we never purpose ourselves to perform a band together until the past year.
Nocheósfera started anonymously in july 2016, just composing and trying to get close to a sound that we both feel like ourself.
At first we were really inspired by the 60's psychedelic music and even compose a whole album with that kind of music, but we decided to keep looking for another sound becouse we started to feel uncomfortable and restricted. So we started from the beginning, without the predisposition of getting close to any specific genre. With that idea on mind is how "interiores" was composed.
Q: Who are your influences?
2) Radiohead, Connan Mockasin, Smashing Pumpkins, Sonic Youth, Syd Barrett, Toro y Moi.
Q. Make a list of 5 albuns of all time…
3) Björk - Medulla
John Frusciante - Niandra LaDes And Usually Just A T-shirt
Mild High Club - Skiptracing
Pink Floyd - The Piper At The Gates Of Dawn
Sonic Youth - Washing Machine.
Q. How do you feel playing live?
4) Nocheósfera had never played live.
Q. How do you describe Nocheosfera sounds?
5) Noise Dream Pop, Fuzzy and strident guitars, Ambient vocals and vintage synths, hardly nfluenced by 90's psychedelic movement.
Q: Tell us about the process of recording the songs ?
6) We composed, recorded and mixed all the songs on our home, then we send it to Tarkus Studios for a proper mastering.
Q. Which new bands do you recommend?
7) Penelope Isles
Q: Which band would you love to made a cover version of?
8) we would really love to do a version of Frank Sinatra "Fly me to the moon".
PS: A version more close to the Evangelion ending LOL
Q: What are your plans for the future?
9) We want to play live soon, release a couple of videoclips along the year and keep creating, always.
Q: Any parting words?
10) "Don't focus so much on talent, Steven. Making art is all about communication. A piece of art is a conversation. Every choice you make is a statement. Don't worry about labels, or conforming to a standard. Just be true to yourself, and people will appreciate your honesty."- Dogcopter (Steven Universe)