Franc Kurti e Dina Hajrullahu formam o duo albanês, I tpame I tvrame, um gélido, hipnótico e envolvente híbrido de coldwave e minimal wave com leves e soturnas pitadas gazers.
"Nevermore" o último single é de fazer congelar a médula, mas ainda há o EP homônimo com "Nausea" e "Dizzy" dois exercícios de como soar friamente sensual.
O I tpame I tvrame certamente é a melhor revelação do gênero do ano.
***** Interview with I tpame I tvrame *****
1. I Tpame I Tvrame was formed on early 2016. We don't really know how all this happened, it must have been some sort of a chemistry between us. It was that one day when Franc started playing his bass, and I joined him with the synthesizer, and the melodies that we created made us feel really good, so we decided to go on. So we recorded our first EP with PMG Tirona Record Label. After that we self-released two other Singles.
Q: Who are your influences?
2. I guess our influences have started to built up through time since the early ages when we both discovered music; good music. And most of all I think we are influenced by each other, the trips we do together and everyday life. So just don't ask about any particular bands or genres; because you see, we are collectors... we collect pieces from everything we like.
Q. Make a list of 5 albuns of all time…
3. This is a very difficult question, but we'll try to choose...
1. Radio Scarecrow - Black Dog,
2. Sonic Youth - Sonic Youth,
3. Magic - November Novelet,
4. Generic Flipper - Flipper,
5. Dubnobasswithmyheadman - Underworld
etc. etc. etc.
Q. How do you feel playing live?
4. We haven't played live yet, we're a new band... but we can't wait to share our music with a live audience; and that will be soon.
Q. How do you describe I Tpame I Tvrame sounds?
5. I guess we're a combination of a lot of genres, something between darkwave, minimalwave, shoegaze, coldwave, postpunk, a little of industrial, you name it!
Q: Tell us about the process of recording the songs ?
6. Usually we create the beat first, then we jam with the beat until the right sound comes out. We first record that sound with the handy camera, just to have the idea. After that we find the guitar and vocals that suit that melody. When we think that the song is almost finished we go to our friend Bledi Boraku's studio "UoU" to record the tracks.
Q. Which new bands do you recommend?
7. Ok let's see: The KVB, Tajcido, Circa Tapes, Yula Kasp, Kaelan Mikla, Diktatur, Youth Code, Ancient Methods, Phase Fatale, The Soft Moon, Beta Evers, Winter Severity Index, Uj pa gaz, Bledi Boraku, Projekti, Juli, Via Tirana, Dollkraut, DVA Damas, Blablarism, Deficit Bugetaire, Public Memory, Pure Ground, QUAL, Lebanon Hanover, and many others, there's no end to that.
Q: Which band would you love to made a cover version of?
8. In Aeternam Vale - Animals don't mind... definitely.
Q: What are your plans for the future?
9. We're currently working on a new EP, and we're also doing some collaborations with other artists from Albania like Uj pa gaz. And after the EP comes out we're planning to make a spontaneous tour around the Europe with a van.
Q: Any parting words?
10. Thank you for the interview. For any upcoming news you can follow us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/I-tpame-I-tvrame-935259049923567/ . And keep up with the good music, share good music, and support new bands.