Como se os tempos da batcave retornassem das catacumbas dos 80´s, e aparecem em pleno 2017, menos teatrais e sombrios, e mais claustrofóbicos e caóticos, tal qual o tempo em que vivenciamos.
Ao lado de Bleib Modern, Ash Code, Second Still, Sextile, o novato Sad S se mostra como um dos melhores antídotos para a musiquinha alegre e hipster que se ouve por aí,
Note, apenas dois singles, pouco mais de seis meses de atividade, e uma intensidade poderosa, olhos e ouvidos atentos no Sad S.
***** Interview with Sad S *****
Q. When did Sad S start? Tell us about the history...
1. Well, It's all started in March 2017 when I found some guitar riffs that I wrote in July 2016 and recorded them in March-April and realesed my first demo on the first anniversary of relations with my bride.
Q: Who are your influences?
2. First gothic albums that I have listened was The Cure's Pornography and Only Theater Of Pain by Christian Death, later I found such groups as Siouxsie & The Banshees, Veil Of Light and Bleib Modern.
Q. Make a list of 5 albuns of all time…
3. The Cure's Pornography,
Hyaena by Siouxsie & The Banshees,
Only Theater Of Pain by Christian Death,
Antagonism by Bleib Modern
and... I don't care actualy.
Q. How do you feel playing live?
4. I'm feeling that I do what I must.
Q. How do you describe Sad S sounds?
5. In my music you can hear diferrent sides of post-punk\goth music from coldwave and synthpop to darkgaze and deathrock. I'm using a lot of guitar effects such as chorus, flanger, reverb, delay, overdrive, octaver, etc. That gives me opportunity to experiment with my sound.
Q: Tell us about the process of recording the songs ?
6. I'm working at the studio, so there is nothing special. I'm doing all by my own, recordind, mixing etc.
Q. Which new bands do you recommend?
7. I love Bleib Modern, Veil Of Light, Second Still, Baical, Ash Code. Also I recommend to you my friends by stage: Garden Krist, The last passenger, Old Cats Drama, they are realy cool and nice guys and Tripping You / VVV this is my spanish mates, i wish to play with them someday.
Q: Which band would you love to made a cover version of?
8. You will hear soon)
Q: What are your plans for the future?
9. I will release an album and I want to play some gigs in europe.
Q: Any parting words?
10. I'm preparing an album which is comming out soon!
Your Sadess =*