Nikita Bushmanov é Talking Blush e vice e versa.
O ep de estreia Ordinary Unusual é um curioso e belo passeio por entre synthpop oitentista passando por pós punk clássico e eloquente e principalmente o Talking Bush segue a risca os ensinamentos de Morrissey/Marr. Muito de Smiths, da melancolia a sonoridade mas muito longe de soar como os Smiths, o Talking Bush conseguiu extrair de suas referências o elixir e criou um mundo de texturas particulares e diga-se sedutoras.
Uma estreia de gente grande.
***** Interview with Talking Bush *****
Q. When did Talking Bush started, tell us about the history...
1. Oh, there is not so much to say. I started the project accidently, when I recoeded "Tell Me" and decided that it sounds a way different to my current (at that moment) musical project "Neverover!". Then I updated it on soundcloud and some good guys found out about me. Than Shelflife records asked me to cooperate with them and I recorded debut EP. We released it at June, 30. As you can see, the history is small.
Q: Who are your influences?
2. My influences are The Smiths and a-ha at the most part. It is really hard to say, I listen to tons of different music, like many other people.
Q. Make a list of 5 albuns of all time…
3. I am sure I can't do this, because my mind has an option to change, and I didn't heard a lot of music yet, but I declare, that my favorite albums right now are "The Smiths" by "The Smiths" and "Hunting High And Low" by a-ha.
Q. How do you feel playing live? 4
. Never played live with Talking Bush. Our first concert will be this september, and there are so much time until it starts. So right now I don't feel anything about it. Emoticon smile
Q. How do you describe Talking Bush sounds?
5. It's a dream breaking pop, a mixture of sweet indie pop with synths and post-punk mood in a not-so-clear lyrics.
Q: Tell us about the process of recording the songs ?
6. Firstly I record some guitar riffs and then combine them into song, then I add drums and bass and synths in FL Studio and then record vocal parts. Nothing special, as you can see.
Q. Which new bands do you recommended?
7. Not sure about their newness, but I straightly recommend to listen Sean Nicholas Savage and Ice Choir. These guys are damn good.
Q: Which band would you love to made a cover version of?
8. The Smiths Emoticon grin I don't really like making covers, but me and my guys like The Smiths very much, and this is the band that connect us to play together in some way, so yeah, we'll probably play some Smiths songs because we all love them.
Q: What are your plans for the future?
9. Release a great album on Shelflife and then start touring. We are open to all suggestions, so contact us, management guys (we don't have any manager) - email@example.com
Q: Any parting words?
10. Be able to release your thoughts.