terça-feira, 2 de outubro de 2012

No Love Lost with Teenage Sin Taste - Track by Track

                                     

Teenage Sin Taste ou Wil Sintaste, é sócio de carteirinha do TBTCI já não é de hoje, seguindo a trilha aberta por SVI, Bloody Knives e The KVB, o TST após alguns eps espetaculares, bem com o debute Amonst Transparent Blue, novo altamente sugestivo para os iniciados ao TBTCI.

O ponto é que Wil pega as 10 canções de Blue e torna todas uma verdadeira metralhadora de loops em altissima rotação, electro noise dark shoegazer em estado bruto e agressivo, com participação em algumas musicas do Lost Rivers Phil, o negócio fica mais maquiavélico ainda.

Wil manda, no TBTCI e sugeriu um "track by track" do album e logicamente que concordei na hora, e não é que a track by track já estava pronta!!!!!Wil sabe das coisas e sabe como as coisas funcionam no TBTCI, então, só quero fechar com o seguinte, certamente pouquissimas pessoas darão o devido credito a esse esporro chamado Almonst Transparent Blue, mas é simples, o Teenage Sin Taste merece destaque facilmente em qualquer publicação que se diga alternativa, aqui é musica de terrorista mesmo, feita pra poucos insanos e dementes.

Wil Sintaste talks about "Almonst Transparent Blue"
                            

Track by Track

BLUE
About revenge. One of the first track written as an instrumental demo (with Cold Star) for this album… I spent weeks and months being unable to write a single note for TST, too busy with the other projects I'm involved in, such as Rapido de Noir, Curl and my friend Alex Sindrome. And then it goes this, made in 2 hours...

SMILE CHARLIE
A very personal song about the relationship with Charlotte my 12 years old daughter… We see each other not often because of the distance, and at the time of departure, it's a real tearing…

AHEAD
About frustration. "Almost Transparent Blue" should have been a 9 songs album, it was completely finished, but this one appeared, recorded in only 3 or 4 hours, as ever improvised on a drum loop, one bass, one guitar, another one, some noises, and it's done.

COLD STAR
With Phil from The Lost Rivers on vocals. I knew The Lost Rivers from their "My Beatific Vision EP", Phil heard about TST through my Screen Vinyl Image remix (What you need), we've exchanged a few emails and then we stay in touch since a few months : I've done a remix for The Lost Rivers, I asked him if he wanted to sing on a TST track… We start a real friendship. I really like this guy…

FILTHY DREAMS
About nightmares, when they seem to be so real, and when real life seems to be a nightmare.

SLEEPLESS
The very very first complete song written for the album. I'm an insomniac person, I can sleep only 4 hours a night for a month or more, but the wheel turns and the lack of sleep makes me feel tired, nervous, everything bored me, but I can't sleep more anyway. This one is about that.

DRUGSTORE
About violence brought by mental provocation. I worked maybe 4 or 5 years on this one, never satisfied. I don't really know if I love it yet… If I had more songs, this one probably ended up as a bad b-side.

FREAKSHOW
The same thing for this song. The first demo was recorded when Teenage Sin Taste didn't have this name yet, 6 years ago… About the lack of self-confidence.

WEIRD
About people who play with feelings. This song appears on the "Sunday Lights 7''" but I really love it, so I wanted to be part of the album, just added some noises at the end…

LIGHT OUT
I had the idea to finish the LP with a long and epic song. While I recorded the different parts, it seems natural to me to end in a total chaos and noise. So I asked once again to Phil if he could record some stuff like that, in a The Lost Rivers style. At this time it was an instrumental demo, so he also recorded the vocals with his very own personal lyrics.
*
*
*
Thanks Wil

https://www.facebook.com/TeenageSinTaste?fref=ts
http://teenagesintaste.bandcamp.com/track/lights-out-feat-phil-wolkendorf

13 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Good day! This post could not be written any better!

Reading through this post reminds me of my previous room mate!
He always kept talking about this. I will forward this post to him.
Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!


Check out my weblog no equity loan

Anônimo disse...

What's up, all the time i used to check web site posts here in the early hours in the daylight, as i like to find out more and more.

Take a look at my web page - Local Search Engine Optimization

Anônimo disse...

I am not positive where you're getting your info, however great topic. I needs to spend a while finding out more or working out more. Thanks for excellent info I was on the lookout for this info for my mission.

Have a look at my blog post; 100 ltv home equity loan

Anônimo disse...

Hi there, just became alert to your blog through
Google, and found that it's really informative. I'm going to watch out for brussels.
I will appreciate if you continue this in future.
A lot of people will be benefited from your writing.
Cheers!

my weblog :: canadian work from home jobs

Anônimo disse...

Does your site have a contact page? I'm having trouble locating it but, I'd like to send
you an e-mail. I've got some suggestions for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it develop over time.

My website home equity loans bad credit

Anônimo disse...

Hey! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from an established blog.
Is it hard to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick. I'm thinking about creating my own but I'm not sure where to start. Do you have any ideas or suggestions? Thank you

Also visit my site; easy stay at home Jobs

Anônimo disse...

Aw, this was an incredibly nice post. Spending some time and actual effort to create a very good article… but
what can I say… I put things off a whole lot and don't seem to get nearly anything done.

my webpage ... schuh online outlet

Anônimo disse...

Very good post. I definitely love this site. Keep it up!



Also visit my page search engine internet marketing

Anônimo disse...

Very soon this site will be famous amid all blogging users, due
to it's nice content

Here is my blog post ... top stay at home jobs

Anônimo disse...

Hi there it's me, I am also visiting this site on a regular basis, this website is really pleasant and the people are genuinely sharing fastidious thoughts.

Feel free to visit my website :: affordable all inclusive honeymoons

Anônimo disse...

I Proceed hearing towards the news speak just about acquiring free on-line grant
applications so I have been searching around for the optimal internet site to acquire a single.


Feel free to visit my web-site - Pawleys island vacation rentals

Anônimo disse...

Critical articles and a substantial website .
...

My website: affiliate marketing ideas

Anônimo disse...

An impressive share! I have just forwarded this onto a friend who has been conducting a little homework on this.
And he in fact ordered me dinner because I found it for him...
lol. So allow me to reword this.... Thanks for the meal!!
But yeah, thanks for spending the time to talk about this matter here on your web page.


my blog post: bodybuilding|supplements|hard gainer|natural weight loss pills|vitamins for weight loss|weight loss vitamins|pills to lose weight|how to gain weight fast|gain weight fast|build muscle lose fat|gain weight pills|weight gaining pills|lose weight pills|exercise programs|natural weight loss|i want to gain weight|best way to gain weight|ways to gain weight fast|weight gaining foods|gaining weight|weight gaining diet|herbal weight loss|gaining weight fast|acai berry diet|pills to gain weight|acai berry weight loss|ways to gain weight|lose weight gain muscle|diet products|need to gain weight|best weight loss product|fastest way to gain weight|diets to gain weight|free weight loss pills|ways to build muscle fast|food to gain weight|i need to gain weight|how do you gain weight|weight gain diets|how to gain weight quickly|weight gain|best ways to gain weight|easy way to gain weight|how to gain weight|easiest way to gain weight|gain weight fast for women|gain weight fast for men|natural weight loss supplements|healthy diet supplements|vegan diet|weight gain fast|trying to gain weight|easy ways to gain weight|workout plan|want to gain weight|quick weight gain|how gain weight fast|weight gain diet|nutrition|gain weight for women|weight gain diet plan|to build muscle fast|fitness tips|weight gaining|build muscle and lose fat|bodybuilding diets|supplement to gain weight|get in shape fast|bodybuilding diet plan|weight gain foods|weight loss tablets|lose fat gain muscle|fast weight gain|foods to gain weight fast|weight gaining tips|how to gain wait fast|how to gain wait|how to put on weight|how to gain weight quick|natural supplements for weight loss|what can i eat to gain weight|how gain weight|how to gain fat|how to maintain weight|fast way to gain weight|foods for weight gain|weight gain tips|lose weight and gain muscle|food for weight gain|how to gain fat fast|weight gain diet for women|natural ways to gain weight|weight gain program|weight gain food|how to gain weight naturally|medicine to gain weight|pills to gain muscle fast|food to gain weight fast|gain weight quickly||acai berry diet|acai berry weight loss|amino acids|best way to gain weight|best ways to gain weight|best weight loss product|body building|bodybuilders|bodybuilding|bodybuilding diet plan|bodybuilding diets|bodyspace|bodyspace app|build muscle|build muscle and lose fat|build muscle lose fat|burn fat|carbohydrates|cardio|creatine|diet products|diets to gain weight|easiest way to gain weight|easy way to gain weight|easy ways to gain weight|exercise|exercise programs|exercises|fast way to gain weight|fast weight gain|fastest way to gain weight|fat burn|fat burners|fat loss|fitness tips|food for weight gain|food to gain weight|food to gain weight fast|foods for weight gain|foods to gain weight fast|free weight loss pills|gain weight fast|gain weight fast for men|gain weight fast for women|gain weight for women|gain weight pills|gain weight quickly|gaining weight|gaining weight fast|get in shape fast|glutamine|hard gainer|healthy diet supplements|herbal weight loss|want to gain weight