Minimal wave em sua totalidade, sintetizadores a postos e a serviço das pistas cinzentas e esfumaçadas nos quatro cantos do mundo, este é que o duo polonês Alles mostra no k7 Post, lançado pela gravadora mexicana Mecanica, especializada no estilo.
Um sequência matadora de canções gélidas, dançantes e pra se acabar na pista.
Certamente se algum DJ esperto lançar o Alles nas pistas vai virar hit, quer valer?
***** Interview with Alles *****
Q. When did Alles starts, tell us about the history...
1. P: We started 1 year ago. We both played in other bands, but when we met each other and start talking about music, ideas and all the things around us, it was clear for us that we had to do something with it.
M: And we did. We started to have regular meetings. On the beginning we were talking about whole conception, our beliefs, politics, then we started to work on music and lyrics.
Q: Who are your influences?
2. P: Life is an influence. I dont have any "heros". Words for me are very importent. Lyrics I write
are about: no meaning of life, no hope, but also about facing and dealing with all difficulties.
Q. Make a list of 5 albuns of all time…
3. P: It's still changing. One day something is very exciting, next day it isn’t.
M: It’s really hard to mention only five, but let’s try: Ewa Braun - Esion, Crass - Feeding Of The
5000, Post Regiment - Czarzły, Pink Turns Blue - If Two Worlds Kiss, The Cure - Disintegration.
I think this bands had big influence on my perception of music.
Q. How do you fell playing alive?
4. P: When I play alive I feel I'm in a different world. People are watching me and I'm still standing
on stage, singing, dancing and... fighting. But when the lights turn off I'm alone again and I „fade to grey”.
M: I am trying to focus on my parts. I am „shoegazer" a bit ;).
Q. How do you describe Alles´ sounds?
5. M: I don’t know, but when we started we wanted to be punks of electronic age. I would leave
this question for people who listen to our music as probably they know better.
Q: Tell us about the process of recording the songs ?
6. M: One day I met Paweł and he told me something like that: I have lyrics for whole album. And I said: Shit, I need to make some music! So I started working on it at home (I don’t own professional equipment) and recording my ideas day after day. Then I listened to it after few days and decided what was good and what waas wrong. After few weeks music was ready, but quality wasn’t best. We decided to go to our trusted friend Paweł Cieślak of Hasselhoff Studio and ask him to record and produce this stuff. It took some time, but we were really satisfied with final result.
Q. Which new bands do you recommended?
7. M: I know they all have much more experience than we have, but…: Keluar, Peine Perdue, Soft Metals, 77tm, Minuit Machine…. to mention just few.
Q: Which bands you love to make a cover version?
8. P: We would like to do some covers of old polish punk rock songs, as some lyrics are still important for us.
M: …and these lyrics are still up to date.
Q: What´s the plans for future....
9. P: We plan to record the second album.
M: First of all we wanted to say that vinyl version of our debut album is going to be released on October (you can pre-order here: http://www.mecanica.bigcartel.com/product/alles-post-limited-lp
Also before we will start working on second album, we want to record these punk covers,
maybe two, maybe three. Can’t tell you which bands and which songs - this willl be surprise :).
Q: Any parting words?
10. P: No gods, Mo masters.
M: See you on gigs. Take Care!